– I’d be more inclined to believe the President’s semi-stern words that “we’re going to get to the bottom of this” if he had yet lifted a finger against the September 11 Benghazi terrorists. As far as I know, they’re still at large. Perhaps they even are behind this attack. The point is, weakness invites attack.
– Contrary to earlier announcements, the tide of war is not receding, and the war on terror is not over.
– They ought to make the perp(s) run the next Boston Marathon.
– Let’s hope the president doesn’t use this attack as a reason to increase drone surveillance over here.
– While of course my heart and prayers go out to all the victims, I feel just a bit sorry for the guy who won this year’s marathon, don’t you?