Books (or other resources) that have caught my eye.
He Has Spoken: The Worldview of Scripture
By John Stonestreet and T.M. Moore
What regard is there for God’s Word today? Do we rightly handle the Holy Scriptures? How ought we respond to its authority? John Stonestreet and T. M. Moore as they answer these questions and more as they take viewers on a dynamic tour through the importance of God’s word: The Bible. He Has Spoken offers both clarity and a call to the Church and believers to get back to this core resource of Faith.
The five videos include:
1. The Idea of Revelation: Clarifying the Proper Place of Scripture
2. Being Biblical: How We Miss the Point of Scripture
3. The Big Picture: Grasping the Purposes of Scripture
4. Not Ashamed: Trusting the Power of Scripture
5. Under the Word: Assuming a Posture Worthy of the Scripture
And here’s a commentary describing this valuable and needed set.