Then you might need a writing coach!
Publishing nowadays is a tough proposition. I know–I’ve been in this game for more than 20 years. I have extensive experience writing, collaborating, editing, and contributing to books in the evangelical Christian market. I’ve authored, co-authored, written, edited, and contributed to more than 30 books. I also serve as a literary agent, bringing good authors, good books, and good publishers together.
Jerry Jenkins, owner of the Christian Writers Guild, says: “I never miss a Stan Guthrie book. I consider him one of the most refreshing and cogent Evangelical thinkers writing today.”
I can share my expertise with you. Sign me up as your publishing coach, and I’ll help you learn how to:
– Discover or refine your idea.
– Evaluate your manuscript.
– Discover and expand your platform.
– Write or refine your book proposal.
– Write or refine your book.
– Evaluate an offer from a publisher.
– Coach you through the writing process.
– Market your book.
You can hire me by the hour or by the project. E-mail me at guthsc[at]att.net for rates and availability.