If an online business opportunity seems too good to be true, ask yourself:
– If this is so profitable, why do they need me? Why are they cutting me, a complete stranger, in on it?
– Am I being offered riches without any corresponding skill or training on my part?
– What value would I add?
– Why would someone pay me for this?
– Does it require any real work on my part?
– Am I being pressured to make a decision right now?
– Where can I find an independent evaluation?
– Could I get the knowledge offered here for money elsewhere for free?
– Is this a scam?
Remember, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
“If you wait until your motives are pure and unselfish before you do something, you will wait forever.”
― Timothy Keller
“There are no crown-wearers in heaven who were not cross-bearers here below.”
— Charles Spurgeon
“This is what the past is for! Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see.”
― Corrie ten Boom
No eye has seen, nor ear heard,
nor the heart of man conceived,
what God has prepared for those who love him.
“To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God.”
― Timothy Keller
Those societies that define evil out of existence will see no end of it.
“We are not to be anxious about the unknown future or to fret about it. We are to live in a moment-by-moment dependence upon God.”
— James Montgomery Boice
Don’t be angry at God over your trials. In heaven, we may wish that He had blessed us with more of them.