All That Jesus Asks Speaking Update
- November 1, All That Jesus Asks, ” Books & Culture podcast with John Wilson.
- November 4, All That Jesus Asks, “New Day Florida,” Moody Radio Florida, 6:05 a.m. Central Time.
- November 4, All That Jesus Asks, “Chris Fabry Live!” Moody Radio, 2-3 p.m. Central Time.
- November 7, “The Blessing of Gratitude,” Winfield Flower Shoppe, Winfield, Illinois, noon Central Time.
- November 8, All That Jesus Asks, “Engaging Your World” with Tom Crouse, WVNE, Worcester, Mass., 1-2 p.m. Central Time.
- November 9, All That Jesus Asks, “The Paul Edwards Program,” WLQV, Detroit, Mich., 4:05 p.m. Central Time.
- November 14, “A Friendship Tested by Faith,” International Perspectives Class, College Church, Wheaton, Ill., 9:30 a.m. Central Time.
- November 19, All That Jesus Asks, “The Debbie Chavez Show,” 7:05 a.m. Central Time.
Check back here for updates. Let me know if I can speak to your group.
About Stan Guthrie
Stan Guthrie is an editor at large for Christianity Today magazine and for the Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview. His latest book is God's Story in 66 Verses. He also is author of All that Jesus Asks: How His Questions Can Teach and Transform Us, Missions in the Third Millennium: 21 Key Trends for the 21st Century, and A Concise Guide to Bible Prophecy. He is co-author of The Sacrament of Evangelism. Besides authoring, writing, and editing books, Stan is a literary agent, bringing together good authors, good books, and good publishers.
Stan writes the monthly Priorities colum for BreakPoint.org. He has appeared on National Public Radio's Tell Me More, WGN's Milt Rosenberg program, and many Christian shows, including The Eric Metaxas Show and Moody Radio's New Day Florida. A licensed minister and an inspirational speaker, he served as moderator for the Christian Book Expo panel discussion, Does the God of Christianity Exist, and What Difference Does It Make?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink